Sharing that small business with additional friends or family? Simply let us know and we will report your small business or real estate partnership as a joint venture on your Form 1040 and provide our calculations to your other partners, as well. Let’s talk about LLC’s vs. S Corporation status so that we can file the necessary papers with your State to limit your liability in years to come.